October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are offering FREE photo sessions!
Pinktober is here! I am a huge supporter of breast cancer research. I know a lot of women who have been affected by this, personally and would like to do something awesome for any woman/man who has been affected by this terrible cancer. I am offering free sessions. Info posted below. also, some facts from the CDC. PLEASE remember to do your monthly self breast checks. The more you do it, the more likely you are to detect any abnormality early. Have a blessed evening!
(From the CDC)
Not counting some kinds of skin cancer, breast cancer in the United States is
- The most common cancer in women, no matter your race or ethnicity.
- The most common cause of death from cancer among Hispanic women.
- The second most common cause of death from cancer among white, black, Asian/Pacific Islander, and American Indian/Alaska Native women.
For more information, visit Cancer Among Women
In 2012 (the most recent year numbers are available)—
- 224,147 women and 2,125 men in the United States were diagnosed with breast cancer.
- 41,150 women and 405 men in the United States died from breast cancer.